New Large Orphanage Opening Fall of 2019!
…AND STILL NEED THE FOLLOWING:
- Triple metal bunk beds
- Linens and sheets
- Medical supplies
- Clothing and shoes
- Uniforms to wear at school
- Building costs
- Maintenance costs
- and finally………. Good nutritional food!
Our Statement of Faith
Covenant Bible Ministry accepts Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. He is the only begotten Son of God who died on the cross for the salvation of all mankind. God raised Him from the dead and this is our assurance of salvation. All that Covenant Bible Ministry does is done under the sovereign Lordship of Christ and with the intention of making Him Savior and Lord over all the world.
God has offered to every person everywhere the forgiveness of sins, the Spirit of God, and the inheritance yet to come on the basis of what Christ has done to save us. In order to receive this gift of grace, God summons everyone to faith in Christ, repentance from sin, confession of Jesus as Lord, and on that basis, immersion into Christ.
We accept the Bible as being the Word of God. We regard the Bible as our authority in matters of religion and as the basis of all our faith and practice. True knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ comes to us through the Word of God.
Covenant Bible Ministry recognizes that Jesus Christ created the church, and that it is made up of all those who have obeyed the Gospel and belong to Jesus Christ, the Head of the church.
The nature of the church as a people of God is determined by the Holy Spirit, whose presence within it gives the church its life and power.
The mission of the church is to bring the message of salvation through Christ to all mankind, and summon them to obedience to Him as Savior and Lord.
Mobilize God’s People
- ☨ Praying to the Lord of the Harvest
- ☨ Calling and equipping God’s people everywhere to pray, give, and volunteer with us
- ☨ Recruiting, training, and sending missionaries
Provide Enduring Access to God’s Word
- ☨ Developing sustainable literacy programs in local schools that are both established or in the planning stages for the future
- ☨ Joining with others to provide oral, visual, and written Scripture-based materials for church planting and discipleship
Disciple the Bibleless by Maximizing the Impact of Scripture
- ☨ Living in a way that glorifies God to exemplify the impact of the Bible on us, including personal evangelism and works of compassion
- ☨ Working with existing churches to transition them into greater use of Scripture in their own language
- ☨ Establishing and strengthening churches to maximize the use of the translated Scriptures, working together with partners where they are present
- ☨ Ministering through community development and community health evangelism in ways that promote the use of Scripture either by building the church’s economic capacity to partner in mission or by softening the hearts of people groups resistant to Scripture
Accelerate the Mission Through Teamwork
- ☨ Cooperating and partnering with others
- ☨ Building effective teams
- ☨ Promoting mutual love and concern
- ☨ Providing administration and leadership at the international and national levels
- ☨ Providing support services in the field
Our Core Values
We do what we do because we value…
What We Are Doing ?
“What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.” – James 2:14-17